Thursday, January 17, 2008

I think I can I think I can

I am feeling proud of myself right now so I have to brag a little bit...I finally learned how to run our snowblower. It took a little yelling and cursing but I managed with the help of my future brother in law to get it started and I got rid of the 6 inches of snow that was in my driveway all by myself. It was awesome. With Jon gone I am learning a lot of things about myself, things that I am able to do with minimal or no help from others. It is nice to know that I can take care of myself and my daughters if need be. I figured out how to change the filters on the furnace all by myself and I learned how shitty it really is to take out the garbage everyday. Im also learning how much I enjoy Jon being here to do the things I don't like to do. LOL.....
Oh yeah I also learned that I should write down my password if I want to keep a blog...Hopefully I will remember it this time.....

3 comments:

Queen Annie said...

So glad you're blogging again! 6 inches!? I am so jealous. I want to play is the snow SO BAD!!!!

Queen Annie said...

I meant IN the snow...not IS the snow...Hey, you can run a snow blower, I don't even know what one looks like! LOL! Trash is Scott's job here, I agree about the being selectively independent--yes I CAN take out the trash, but CHOOSE to have you do it for me! HA!

Dewdrop said...

Welcome back to bloggerville!