Thursday, January 17, 2008

I wish I could be a better writer...I have so many thoughts running through my head when I start writing these blogs I don't know where to start or what direction to go in. Maybe with time I can get everything out that I want to talk about or maybe not. Since Jon has been gone I don't sleep very much so I have plenty of time at night to write but I just can't seem to focus on just one thing. I would love to just get my feelings out on different subjects like days when my kids make me crazy or days when someone at work makes me angry. I guess I just don't feel passionate about anything enough to have to come home and tell the world about it. I wish I did. Mainly I am angry at the moment I am angry and happy at the moment I am happy and then it all goes away when I have some time to just process the situation and by the time I get home to talk about it, I just don't want to. Or maybe Im afraid of hurting someone elses feelings by venting my opinions. Who knows?

4 comments:

Queen Annie said...

Don't worry just let it fly! The more you write the easier it will get and remember, you can rig this thing where only certain people can read it, so you can be as open as you like and the people you don't want to read it will never see it if you choose your readers wisely! BTW-- I LOVE the snow picture of you and Jon and the kids. I want to come visit!!!!!!!

Dewdrop said...

I agree with Annie... let 'er rip! Vent away! Blogs are great for that.

When does Jon get back?

CarrieW said...

jon comes back the end of July

Queen Annie said...

JULY!!!???? That seems like forever. Maybe he will get to get in another surprise visit before then!